Software for network modelling / documentation / GIS

Israel G. Lugo israel.lugo at lugosys.com
Fri Feb 24 15:59:33 UTC 2017

That actually seems nice!

I tried a quick demo of the Pro version and it has a distinct DCIM-like
feel. Still not sure it can place things e.g. on a floor plant but
perhaps there's a way to integrate with some API.

The community version does lack multiple useful features, though. I'll
have to try one and the other.

Thank you,
Israel