Comcast IPv6 PD Centos

Blake Dunlap ikiris at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 06:02:39 UTC 2017

I've tried to get it to work in the past, and finally just switched to
a different platform for my "firewall". It's just really really broken
in RHEL6/7 derivatives to try to get dhcp-pd to work properly without
a lot of jank and external script hooks that are fragile at best
without writing something actually stateful to manage the changes at
the kernel level + userspace along with interacting with the
distribution's network config manager.

If you really want to do it, you'll need to switch to a different dhcp
flavor like ISC and then write some hook scripts, or you have to swap
to a different network configuration management structure.

Alternately, you'll likely have a better experience with an edgerouter
X or Ubuntu.

All that said, it's been a while, so things might be better now? I'd
ask on the ISC lists or stackexchange/reddit maybe to see.