Juniper Advertise MED on EBGP session.

Keenan Tims ktims at stargate.ca
Tue Feb 21 19:10:35 UTC 2017

I also spent a significant amount of time trying to figure out a way to
do this, and was using communities for a while before I found a
solution. It turns out that the expression knob lets you use the
existing metric as an input, and this works to export the iBGP MED, at
least on my 12.3X48 SRX:

     then {
         metric {
             expression {