RPKI coverage statistics

Nagarjun Govindraj nagarjun.govindraj at imaginea.com
Tue Feb 21 06:22:41 UTC 2017

I am trying to solve the problem of BGP IP prefix hijack detection for the
AS we own using RPKI system.
But IP addresses covered under RPKI system is very less under 10%.
How is community dealing with UNKNOWN state for the prefixes when queried
against RPKI system.
Reply from the community members shows that majority are using RPKI system.
Is community using anyother methods on top of RPKI ?

Regards,
Nagarjun