gagging *IX directors re snoop/block orders

Paolo Di Francesco paolo.difrancesco at level7.it
Fri Feb 17 16:08:53 UTC 2017

They are present in IXes but not really exchanging traffic, AFAIK

they usually join in order to be able to sell to providers

Regards

Paolo

--

Ing. Paolo Di Francesco

Level7 s.r.l. unipersonale

Sede operativa: Largo Montalto, 5 - 90144 Palermo

C.F. e P.IVA  05940050825
Fax : +39-091-8772072
assistenza: (+39) 091-8776432
web: http://www.level7.it