gagging *IX directors re snoop/block orders

Christian de Larrinaga cdel at firsthand.net
Fri Feb 17 18:12:44 UTC 2017

It's a pretty shocking development.

It's one thing to nobble a single network under the IP Act to interfere
with equipment but to use a neutral exchange to nobble shared
infrastructure used across US and UK and ... is a completely different
can of worms.

I don't exercise a vote anymore at LINX but I do hope members will pause
and consider this very carefully indeed.

Christian

Christian de Larrinaga  FBCS, CITP,
@ FirstHand
+44 7989 386778