SMC D3G CCR IPv6 support for Comcast BCI customers

Brzozowski, John John_Brzozowski at comcast.com
Wed Feb 15 00:57:58 UTC 2017

Folks,

I meant to send this sooner, hopefully better late than never.  We found a bug in the SMC D3G CCR that was specific to IPv6.  We tried for many months (practically years to get it fixed properly) with no success.  As such we have to roll back IPv6 support for the same.  See the link below:

http://forums.businesshelp.comcast.com/t5/IPV6/IPv6-Firmware-Rollback-on-SMCD3GCCR/m-p/31280#U31280

If you have an SMC D3G CCR and require IPv6 support please send me unicast email at work (this address).  Use the forum messenger or contact me directly regarding a device swap for a model that continues to supports IPv6.

Feel free to ask questions on list that you feel others will benefit from, I will answer them.  Otherwise please use the forum link above.

John
+1-484-962-0060