[NANOG-announce] 2017 Program Committee appointments

Dave Temkin dave at temk.in
Mon Feb 13 19:51:27 UTC 2017

Greetings NANOG Colleagues,

The Board has completed the Program Committee selection process.  This
year, 27 members submitted their candidacies for 9 available positions.
  We want to thank each and every one of them for considering this
important service to our community and encourage them to try for the next
selection cycle.

We are pleased to announce the two-year term appointment of the following
to the Program Committee:

L Sean Kennedy, Dani Roisman, Allison Feese-Strickland, Krassimir
Tzvetanov, Ryan Woolley, Christina Chu, Brad Raymo, Greg Hankins, and Adam
Davenport

We also want to thank and recognize the contribution of Philippe Couture,
Paul Ebersman, and John Van Oppen for their service on the Program
Committee.

The Board of Directors also created an Ad-Hoc Committee for NANOG On The
Road meetings.  We are pleased to announce the two-year term appointment of
the following to the Ad-Hoc NANOG On The Road Committee:

Chair: Steve Feldman

Additional Members:  Mohit Lad, Jeff Ringwelski, and Ryan Landry

In the coming weeks, the new Program Committee will hold its first meeting
and select a Chair and a Vice-Chair.

Sincerely,

Dave Temkin

Chair, NANOG Board of Directors