IoT security

clinton mielke clinton.mielke at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 22:00:34 UTC 2017

That being said, I think if other ISPs took virgins lead then we can start
getting this population of devices reduced. The hard part is getting
overseas ISPs to help with the problem.

Most inbound infectious scanning traffic appears to come from China and
Vietnam. I need to create some better aggregate statistics.