Telia network quality

Van Dyk, Donovan dvandyk at akamai.com
Wed Feb 8 14:21:11 UTC 2017

We use them globally and often work with their teams.

Pros – customer service is excellent, very fast response times and good engineers. They are don’t beat around the bush if the issue is their fault, they will come right out and tell you so you can stop scrambling. They are also pretty good at resolving the issues on their network in a timely manner.

Cons – Out of all our carriers, they have the most problems. Most of the time it comes down to minor issues in their NA and EU backbone, sometimes congestion in the backbone. We have very network sensitive traffic so we pick up on most internet issues. They’ve also had the most mis-configuration issues of all our carriers. The configuration issues were quite a while ago. We got on them pretty hard about this and since then no more configuration issues.

All in all, their service is good and have no problem recommending them.

Good luck

--
Donovan Van Dyk

The information contained in this electronic mail transmission and its attachments may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure. If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient (or an individual responsible for delivery of the message to such person), you are strictly prohibited from copying, disseminating or distributing this communication. If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately and destroy all electronic, paper or other versions.