Brainstorming acceptance issues - WAN impediment

Kasper Adel karim.adel at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 19:10:11 UTC 2017

Hi,

I am in the process of testing an 'automation/sdn' kind of controller, it
will be managing configuration on our routers and also deploying some VNFs
too.

Before accepting it, i'd like to perform some testing, to make sure of the
behavior if there are network issues between the controller and the devices
(routers or servers), during creation of services.

>From the top of my head, I can think of the basic tests like introducing
jitter and delay but i would appreciate more ideas or even test cases that
i can re-use.

Thanks