ticketmaster.com 403 Forbidden

Jon Meek meekjt at gmail.com
Mon Feb 6 17:01:25 UTC 2017

Another way to get on their block list is to have a lot of users behind a
single NAT or proxy IP address. In my experience they blocked single IPs.
The first time it was easy to explain that there were 30,000 users behind
the single address and get the block cleared. After that it became more
difficult to get someone to listen. In one case I gave up because we were
about to make a data center change and the blocked address would no longer
be used.

However, I don't believe that the problem ever came back, maybe because we
had fewer users behind individual IP addresses, or because they finally
note that the netblocks were owned by $LARGE_CORPORATION.

On Mon, Feb 6, 2017 at 11:49 AM, Suresh Ramasubramanian <ops.lists at gmail.com

--
Jon T. Meek, Ph.D.
 https://linkedin.com/in/meekjt