BGP route processing speed

Sriram, Kotikalapudi (Fed) kotikalapudi.sriram at nist.gov
Fri Feb 3 17:00:04 UTC 2017

>my BSc thesis from 2010 might be relevant to what you are looking for.
>
>https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B5kLBHCcFJjFZk5RTUtwbUstbm8/view?usp=sharing

Thanks, Sebastian.
Good study. Your convergence time estimates (e.g. Table 2, p. 38) for route servers
are interesting and also consistent with the AMS-IX study in 2012
(the latter in realistic IXP scenarios).

But I am still interested in any pointers to
BGP router measurements in ISP/provider edge scenarios.

Sriram