East coast outage

Jeroen Wunnink Jeroen.Wunnink at gtt.net
Wed Feb 1 15:06:51 UTC 2017

According to our optical noc they’re shooting new fiber as we speak. So now we wait.

Jeroen Wunnink
IP Engineering manager
office: +31.208.200.622 ext. 1011
Amsterdam Office
www.gtt.net <http://www.gtt.net/>

On 01/02/2017, 15:41, "NANOG on behalf of Scott Farber" <nanog-bounces at nanog.org on behalf of scottf at gmail.com> wrote:

    I know Zayo has a cut somewhere between MD and DC, it's knocked a few
    things offline. Not sure if it's a shared conduit and who else may be
    affected. ETA for splicing crew is 1030 Eastern.