East coast outage

Jeroen Wunnink Jeroen.Wunnink at gtt.net
Wed Feb 1 14:26:26 UTC 2017

There’s a major fiber outage between Ashburn, VA and Philadelphia, PA.

Jeroen Wunnink
IP Engineering manager
office: +31.208.200.622 ext. 1011
Amsterdam Office
www.gtt.net <http://www.gtt.net/>

On 01/02/2017, 15:22, "NANOG on behalf of Daniel Brisson" <nanog-bounces at nanog.org on behalf of dbrisson at uvm.edu> wrote:

    Definitely seeing problems here in Vermont.  Reachability issues to amazon and other sites.  Cogent BGP sessions have bounced, but still up.

    Right now things look normal, but it was definitely rocky over the last hour.

    -dan

    Dan Brisson
    Network Engineer
    University of Vermont