48vDC Output UPS

Lewis,Mitchell T. ml-nanog at techcompute.net
Sat Dec 30 03:16:46 UTC 2017

I should have been more specific(Quite obvious by the responses I have been getting). I am looking for a rack mount rectifier type device for a remote site(Not a Datacenter/Colo) which outputs 48vdc & has an 120vac input. I would like it to be remote monitor-able via snmp(battery charge, running on batteries etc). I am looking for a runtime of about an hour at about 500w load. A built in battery would be great but an external battery would work as well-I would like the whole setup to be no more than 3ru.

The purpose this device will serve to allow remote monitoring of power conditions(Advance Power Outage Notification, Power Glitches etc) as well as power the connected devices for a short while in the event of a power glitch(Brown-Out, Power outages up to 30-45 minutes etc).

I hope this help clarify.

Thanks & Regards,

Mitchell T. Lewis

[ mailto:MLewis at TechCompute.Net | MLewis at TechCompute.Net ]

[ http://linkedin.com/in/mlewiscc ] |203-816-0371

PGP Fingerprint: 79F2A12BAC77827581C734212AFA805732A1394E [ https://pgp.mit.edu/pks/lookup?op=get&search=0x2AFA805732A1394E | Public PGP Key ]