Waste will kill ipv6 too

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Sat Dec 30 01:11:34 UTC 2017

--- jlightfoot at gmail.com wrote:
From: John Lightfoot <jlightfoot at gmail.com>

Excuse the top post, but this seems to be an
argument between people who understand big
numbers and those who don't.
------------------------------------

No, not exactly.  It's also about those that
think in current/past network terms and those
who are saying we don't know what the future
holds, so we should be careful.

-----------------------------
which means 79 octillion people...no one
alive will be around

Stop thinking in terms of people.  Think in
terms of huge numbers of 'things' in the
ocean, in the atmosphere, in space, zillions
of 'things' on and around everyone's bodies
and homes and myriad other 'things' we can't
even imagine right now.

scott