Wi-Fi Analyzer

Troy Martin labguy at gmail.com
Fri Dec 29 16:43:15 UTC 2017

For OSX specific requirement, I suggest looking at “Wi-Fi Explorer Pro”.  It scans for SSIDs, integrates with Metageek Wi-Spy for SpecA, connects to remote sensors.  Eval for 10 days before needing pay.

The developer (Adrian Granados) also makes a tool called “Wi-Fi signal” (menu bar display/status).

There is another tool as well “Airtool” which makes packet captures ridiculously easy on OSX.

For mapping Ekahau or Netapot which are OSX based.  Alternatively - iBwave, Ekahau, Airmagnet and Tamosoft on windows.

Kindest regards,

--
Troy Martin