Implementing 464XLAT at a small WISP

Brock Tice brock at bmwl.co
Thu Dec 28 11:19:33 UTC 2017

On 2017-12-28 04:11, JORDI PALET MARTINEZ wrote:
>     Thanks for sharing. It's interesting to see enterprise customers
>     adopting OpenWRT/LEDE despite no official support from CPE vendors for
>     3rd party firmware on their products.

One reason we are using Linksys so far is their nominal support for
"open source" on their routers. I started testing with the WRT 1900ACS,
which is a bit expensive for us to be handing out to everyone. We will
be using those for customers on higher-speed plans.

Honestly, given the number of bugs we've dealt with from our other
vendors, and the lack of ability to fix (or even find) them ourselves,
I'm at least as comfortable with OpenWRT/LEDE as I am with, say AirOS or
RouterOS deployed in our network.