Geolocation: IPv4 Subnet blocked by HULU, and others

William Herrin bill at herrin.us
Wed Dec 27 22:35:56 UTC 2017

On Tue, Dec 26, 2017 at 2:41 PM, Michael Crapse <michael at wi-fiber.io> wrote:

> I would like to know, Is there any legal recourse we can take against such
> a company consistently ignoring whitelist requests?

Hi Michael,

There is not, however that does not mean a letter from your lawyer to their
lawyer would fail to bear fruit. Internally, queries from the legal team
tend to get a priority. Perhaps a polite letter to the effect that you have
exhausted your options outside of legal channels and would appreciate a
prompt response.

Hulu doesn't actually want to block legitimate customers, so all you really
need is for the right person at Hulu to receive a swift kick in the tail
from someone they can't ignore.

Regards,
Bill Herrin

William Herrin ................ herrin at dirtside.com  bill at herrin.us