Geolocation: IPv4 Subnet blocked by HULU, and others

Michael Crapse michael at wi-fiber.io
Tue Dec 26 19:41:57 UTC 2017

I would like to know, Is there any legal recourse we can take against such
a company consistently ignoring whitelist requests?
Currently, the only way my customers can connect to hulu without getting a
vpn error is by using a vpn. On my end, i have just started NATing all
requests to HULU through the few good IPs that I have.