Waste will kill ipv6 too

Mark Andrews marka at isc.org
Thu Dec 21 01:47:22 CST 2017

The RIR’s assignment to ISPs assume relatively dense assignment of /48 to customers.  ISPs still have to justify the allocation based on the number of customers sites for shorter than a /32.  RIR assignments to non ISPs are also relatively dense.  If you have multiple sites you don’t need contiguous addresses.

Automatic assignment in homenet does dense assignment.

--
Mark Andrews, ISC
PHONE: +61 2 9871 4742              INTERNET: marka at isc.org