Foundry FastIron

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Wed Dec 20 02:18:38 UTC 2017

A client of mine has some Foundry FastIron Edge X424HFs.

Brocade and Extreme don't seem overly ambitious to help.

Anyone have any documentation they can scrounge up? SFP compatibility list? The ones I see in there already look substantially like the ones I get from FiberStore, but that doesn't mean much.

Do they still sell support on these? I'm largely just interested in newer firmware for them. I don't think they were updated since they left the factory and there are a few quirks I'm hoping they addressed at some point.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange