Companies using public IP space owned by others for internal routing

ITechGeek ITG at itechgeek.com
Tue Dec 19 19:56:58 UTC 2017

While a single network gets at /64, isn't the practice suppose to be
providers allocating a /56 or a /60 for home users (you know so your IOT,
wired lan, wifi, guest network, gaming systems, bathroom, bedroom, etc. can
all be on their own networks)?

-ITG (ITechGeek)  |  ITG at ITechGeek.Com <https://itg.nu/>
https://keybase.io/itechgeek  |  https://itg.nu/
Google Voice: +1-703-493-0128 / Twitter: ITechGeek / Facebook:
http://fb.me/Jbwa.Net