Companies using public IP space owned by others for internal routing

Robert Webb rwebb at ropeguru.com
Mon Dec 18 02:49:45 UTC 2017

I going to guess you were talking about the use internally of public IP addresses..

But there are rules governing what to use where. So it is OK to hoard publicly addressable IPv4 IP's for internal
use that will never reach the outside world? No the way I have been taught.

Maybe I just lack that big picture..

Robert