Companies using public IP space owned by others for internal routing

james machado hvgeekwtrvl at gmail.com
Mon Dec 18 01:10:14 UTC 2017

I had a vendor at $dayjob prior to my arrival who assigned all their
customers ip space based on the customer number.  when i got there all the
internal network was assigned space from an company in the middle east.
$dayjob didn't have the in-house knowledge to know what was going on and as
they never worried about the middle east it didn't affect their business.