Geolocation: IPv4 Subnet blocked by HULU, and others

Mike Hammett nanog at ics-il.net
Sat Dec 16 02:57:15 UTC 2017

Bump for Hulu.

-----
Mike Hammett
Intelligent Computing Solutions

Midwest Internet Exchange

The Brothers WISP

----- Original Message -----

From: "Michael Crapse" <michael at wi-fiber.io>
To: nanog at nanog.org
Sent: Wednesday, December 6, 2017 3:38:20 PM
Subject: Geolocation: IPv4 Subnet blocked by HULU, and others

I am a local WISP. And my customers have trouble reaching Hulu, Disney now,
and previously netflix and amazon prime(both resolved).
I have emailed, mailed, and called both HULU and Disney now to get my
196.53.96.0/22 subnet unblacklisted as a VPN provider(no longer so) from
their services. They have replied saying it takes 3-5 days to resolve the
issue, that was several weeks ago. Can i get contact from those two
services that can help my customers reach their services, thank you.

Thank you for the help.
-Michael