Free access to measurement network

Janusz Jezowicz janusz at speedchecker.xyz
Thu Dec 14 15:07:51 UTC 2017

Hello,

Feel free to shoot me down if you think I am posting against the rules of
this mailing list but I think it may be helpful for some guys here.

We have over 1000 routers deployed across US/Canada in over 700 locations
and 130+ networks. Those routers can run network tests such as
traceroutes,pings,http tests and can be automated using API.

I am happy to give out access to anyone on the list - free of charge (inc.
for commercial purposes). We are just interested in seeing what can be
built on top of it and have capacity now.

Please send me an email off-list if you are interested or want more
information

Thanks

Janusz Jezowicz
Speedchecker Ltd