Switch/Router

Ahad Aboss ahad at swiftelnetworks.com
Wed Dec 13 00:30:07 UTC 2017

Hi Karim,

If 1 x RU is a must have, then you might want to look at Cisco ASR1001-X,
it comes with 6 x GigE and 2 x 10GE. It does have throughput limitation,
check out the datasheet to ensure it meets your bandwidth requirements.

Alternatively, the ASR9001 as suggested by Erik is a good entry level,
multipurpose / carrier grade router which comes in 2RU form factor.

Cheers

Ahad