Packets Broker (aka: WAN Accelerator (aka: Congestion Algorithms (aka: You call yourself a network engineer?) )

Alain Hebert ahebert at pubnix.net
Tue Dec 12 00:34:41 UTC 2017

     Hi,

We're used to fix Long Fat Network issues ourself...

     But I'm stuck in a case where we need to transparently proxy TCP
connections to apply congestion algorithms (cubic, htcp, etc) since some
of our newer customers are ... well ... refusing to acknowledge that
reality.

     Any good lead for a 1U platform averaging ~10Gbps of throughput,
that isn't some PC hack in a box?

     ( off-lists would be nice, unless you think that could be useful to
others )

     Thanks for your time.

--
-----
Alain Hebert                                ahebert at pubnix.net
PubNIX Inc.
50 boul. St-Charles
P.O. Box 26770     Beaconsfield, Quebec     H9W 6G7
Tel: 514-990-5911  http://www.pubnix.net    Fax: 514-990-9443