Novice sysadmins

Jason Hellenthal jhellenthal at dataix.net
Thu Dec 7 01:52:22 UTC 2017

People die all the time in our profession. Loss of job due to major failure… self inflicted suicide or even homicide by disgruntled employee due to others negligent actions and laziness. It only amplifies and is less reported these days that in the dot.com boom era. But the higher the classification the more likely its to happen whether its someone else or the person that made the “huge mistake”.

But this thread is really out of line and can go on forever. I would encourage others to not reply as I will not as well.