Novice sysadmins

Nate Metheny nate at dopedesign.com
Wed Dec 6 17:16:35 UTC 2017

The day the secret service and the FBI showed up asking me for a network
audit due to suspicious traffic I realized that I need to take abuse@
seriously.

"I'm only the network administrator" didn't go over well.

I've always been more than willing to share knowledge and skill training
with those who show interest and talent; the more qualified and interested
people involved, the better, in my opinion. Making the club "exclusive" by
requiring thousands of dollars of training and testing is just another
method of control and elitism.

--
Nate Metheny
natemetheny at gmail.com