Novice sysadmins (was: Suggestions for a more privacy conscious email provider)

Scott Weeks surfer at mauigateway.com
Wed Dec 6 02:05:41 UTC 2017

--- bill at herrin.us wrote:
From: William Herrin <bill at herrin.us>

Even the relatively good ones are bad. I have identified
60 and am on track to identify about 200 errors in the
official ISC2 CISSP study guide.

One last one I promise...  :-)

I also have to maintain a Security+ cert, which is part
of the CISSP.  I absolutely despise the number of
incorrect answers and misinformation that cert puts out.
After I'm done taking that one everyone leaves me alone
for the rest of the afternoon...  >:-(

I would not consider the Security+ a 'relatively good
one'.  Rather, it's one of the worst I have ever had to
do!

scott