Novice sysadmins

Tim Pozar pozar at lns.com
Tue Dec 5 22:46:45 UTC 2017

Should have an honorary list of great sysadmins.  In my years of doing
this sort of work, I found a number of folks that would lend a helping
hand.  To that, I would like to nominate:

Strata Rose Chalup
Strata Rose Chalup began as a novice sysadmin in 1983 and has been
leading and managing complex IT projects ever since. She is a co-author
of The Practice of System and Network Administration and has taught at
USENIX Annual Tech and LISA for many years. Strata is always looking at
new technologies and is currently enjoying learning the Arduino
microcontroller platform.
[text from her USENIX conference page]