Suggestions for a more privacy conscious email provider

John Levine johnl at iecc.com
Tue Dec 5 17:05:20 UTC 2017

In article <20171205105918.GA8503 at gsp.org> you write:
>	"Current Peeve: The mindset that the Internet is some sort of
>	school for novice sysadmins and that everyone *not* doing stupid
>	dangerous things should act like patient teachers with the ones
>	who are."

Up to a point.  If you ask a reasonable question that shows you've
done some homework, you'll get a reasonable answer.  On the other hand ...

  I need to send mail to a million people.  But when I send the mail, a
  lot of it bounces back.  How can I tell networks not to censor me?
  I'ms using Bulk Blaster Pro!  Should I use a different program?

R's,
John