Small full BGP table capable router with low power consumption

Eric Kuhnke eric.kuhnke at gmail.com
Tue Dec 5 16:59:37 UTC 2017

It is worth mentioning for those who have not seen a Ubiquiti "edgrouter"
in person yet, or worked with one, where their operating system came
from...  When Vyatta was acquired by Brocade, the core Vyatta team jumped
ship and were hired directly by Ubiquiti. When you SSH into one of these
whether it's a $45 Edgerouter-X or a $300 unit, it is a Debian based CLI
and is very obviously a fork of Vyatta. The entire system file tree and
package mangement system is all Debian.