Suggestions for a more privacy conscious email provider

Edwin Pers EPers at ansencorp.com
Tue Dec 5 14:38:21 CST 2017

>Last week we found out that Helpscout sends email from AWS servers.

Ouch. I'm in the same boat as you are - three of our biggest suppliers have all their public-facing stuff hosted on AWS, including their email smarthosts.
None of them have static addresses.

>This is incorrect reasoning.  Because they're the biggest cloud provider
>in the world, they should send the least amount of junk: the larger
>an operation is, the easier abuse detection/prevention gets.

You'd think so, yes. Somehow Google and DO and most other hosting companies manage to do it. Feels like AWS truly doesn't care about it.