Suggestions for a more privacy conscious email provider

Michael S. Singh michael at wadadli.me
Sun Dec 3 17:57:00 UTC 2017

Hi Filip I appreciate the response!

Do you host the mail server with a third party provider (e.g Rackspace)
or do you have an 'in-house' solution. If you're able to elaborate more
on your setup, I would love to read more about it.

I am considering purchasing a Raspberry Pi and hosting my own, as it
seems worth the experience. However does it require that I have my own
DNS server and a static IP address in order to connect to the mail
server from anywhere in the world?

--
Sincerely Michael S Singh,
M: 914-266-0601

Sent via Migadu.com, world's easiest email hosting