Suggestions for a more privacy conscious email provider

Michael S. Singh michael at wadadli.me
Sun Dec 3 17:48:02 UTC 2017

Hi Jean,

I appreciate your response.

I was considering purchasing a Raspberry Pi and setting up my own mail
server on it. Would it be capable of running a personal mail server? I
am on the Linux Kernel mailing list which receives around 300 emails a day.

Will I also need a static IP address in order to connect to the server
from anywhere in the world?

--
Sincerely Michael S Singh,
M: 914-266-0601

Sent via Migadu.com, world's easiest email hosting