Suggestions for a more privacy conscious email provider

Filip Hruska fhr at fhrnet.eu
Sun Dec 3 17:08:33 UTC 2017

It's kind of a pain to manage a mail server.

Even if you have SPF, DKIM correctly setup and you are not on any common
blacklists,
you constantly have to fight for good deliverability - some mail server
solutions will simply reject you no matter what.
You might be on some obscure blacklist nobody uses and then you have to
waste time sending blacklist removal requests.

I personally run my own mail server, but route outgoing emails via
Amazon SES. Gives me all the benefits
of having my own mail server (domain aliases, extensions, custom spam
filter etc) and saves me from the pain
of managing outgoing reputation.

--
Filip Hruska