Ticketmaster?

Ryan Gard ryangard at gmail.com
Sat Dec 2 22:39:50 UTC 2017

Can somebody from ticketmaster contact me off list?

These arbitrary blocks are getting ridiculous, and we continue to field a
large number of customer complaints from this. Also not impressed with
front end customer support continuing to lay blame at the service
provider's feet and spread misinformation to end users so they walk away
washing their hands for a situation created by ticketmaster (*Oh, you must
be sharing your IP with everyone else in your area*)

Secondly, if anybody's had luck actually waking somebody up with some sort
of sway or pull at ticketmaster, shoot me a line off list if you could. I'd
be eternally grateful. Thanks!
--
Ryan Gard