Transparent Waves

Jameson, Daniel Daniel.Jameson at tdstelecom.com
Sat Aug 5 16:15:47 UTC 2017

They're probably looking for a G.709 spec service.  You still need to know something about their traffic,  is it analog RFOG,  or something already framed like SONET or 1/10/100G.  If they can hand you a connection with G.709 styled framing  most modern transport gear can ship it end-to-end,  even over ROADM.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/G.709
https://www.itu.int/rec/T-REC-G.709-201611-I!Amd1/en
https://www.itu.int/rec/dologin_pub.asp?lang=e&id=T-REC-G.709-201611-I!Amd1!PDF-E&type=items