Max Prefix Out, was Re: Verizon 701 Route leak?

Michael Still stillwaxin at gmail.com
Tue Aug 29 18:41:53 UTC 2017

I agree a max-prefix outbound could potentially be useful and would
hopefully not be too terribly difficult to implement for most vendors.

Perhaps RFC4486 would need to be updated to reflect this as a
possibility as well?

--
[stillwaxin at gmail.com ~]$ cat .signature
cat: .signature: No such file or directory