Comparing Backbone providers from support POV

Faisal Imtiaz faisal at snappytelecom.net
Sun Aug 27 18:13:42 UTC 2017

Hi Bassem,

All three of them are excellent Networks with Extensive Resource and excellent Technical Staff Behind them.

I am not sure if you are going to be able to find enough of a difference in their Support to make a decision based on it.

Regards.

Faisal Imtiaz
Snappy Internet & Telecom
7266 SW 48 Street
Miami, FL 33155
Tel: 305 663 5518 x 232

Help-desk: (305)663-5518 Option 2 or Email: Support at Snappytelecom.net