Last Week's Canadian Fiber Cut

Rod Beck rod.beck at unitedcablecompany.com
Thu Aug 24 17:00:23 UTC 2017

Unless I am mistaken, that is an old legacy route. I don't think it is a new build. I know at one time Hibernia was selling its undersea link from Halifax to Boston as a back up for that route. On the other hand, there have been some Canadian carrier builds recently so may be it's not legacy.

Regards,

Roderick