AT&T NOC contact?

Anne P. Mitchell Esq. amitchell at isipp.com
Thu Aug 24 16:34:25 UTC 2017

> Hello,
>
> Is there someone at AT&T on the mailing list I can talk to regarding a
> possible routing loop getting from AT&T to Box?

Sahil - have pinged our AT&T contact ..will let you know what I hear.

Anne

Anne P. Mitchell,
Attorney at Law
CEO/President,
SuretyMail Email Reputation Certification and Inbox Delivery Assistance
http://www.SuretyMail.com/
http://www.SuretyMail.eu/

Attorney at Law / Legislative Consultant
Author: Section 6 of the CAN-SPAM Act of 2003 (the Federal anti-spam law)
Author: The Email Deliverability Handbook
Member, California Bar Cyberspace Law Committee
Member, Colorado Cybersecurity Consortium
Member, Board of Directors, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Member, Advisory Board, Cause for Awareness
Member, Board of Directors, Greenwood Wildlife Rehabilitation
Member, Elevations Credit Union Member Council
Former Chair, Asilomar Microcomputer Workshop
Ret. Professor of Law, Lincoln Law School of San Jose

Available for consultations by special arrangement.
amitchell at isipp.com | @AnnePMitchell
Facebook/AnnePMitchell  | LinkedIn/in/annemitchell