Google DNS --- Figuring out which DNS Cluster you are using

Joe Hamelin joe at nethead.com
Thu Aug 24 00:30:03 UTC 2017

Gee Chris, that's kind of an asinine response.  Erik took the time to let
us know about what he had found out, with a nice code snippet too.  I don't
have time in my job to just go surfing around google.com to see what is
there.  His mail took me about 2 minutes to read and now I know that such
info exists.

Thank you Erik!

--
Joe Hamelin, W7COM, Tulalip, WA, +1 (360) 474-7474

On Wed, Aug 23, 2017 at 5:10 PM, Christopher Morrow <morrowc.lists at gmail.com