Contact at Charter Communications?

Chris Rhode crhode at usf.edu
Tue Aug 22 18:39:52 UTC 2017

Hello,

I apologize if this is not the appropriate place to ask, however we have
been trying to get in touch with someone at Charter Communications to
see if they are blocking part of our IP range and have been unsuccessful
in getting in touch with anybody.  I've contacted both the email address
and called the phone number listed under the tech contact for
brighthouse.com (which is the domain in question) listed on
whois.icann.org and have not received any response.  Would someone
please contact me off-list with someone who I might be able to reach out
to in order to check on this?

Thank you!
--

*Chris Rhode
*Network Engineer

University of South Florida – Information Technology
crhode at usf.edu <mailto:crhode at usf.edu>