Google DNS --- Figuring out which DNS Cluster you are using

Erik Sundberg ESundberg at nitelusa.com
Thu Aug 24 04:41:21 UTC 2017

Shaun, Good catch!!!

I would be nice if this was lowered to 1 second.

#dig o-o.myaddr.l.google.com -t txt  @8.8.4.4
;; ANSWER SECTION:
o-o.myaddr.l.google.com. 51     IN      TXT     "74.125.80.4"
o-o.myaddr.l.google.com. 51     IN      TXT     "edns0-client-subnet 14.161.5.0/24"   <<< Not my ip but someone from this IP did query this 9 seconds ago.