How can I obtain the abuse e-mail address for IPs from Japan?

Kurt Kraut listas at kurtkraut.net
Wed Aug 23 15:16:05 UTC 2017

Hello Suresh,

It doesn't seem to help a lot:

ktk at ktk:~$ whois -h whois.nic.ad.jp 59.106.13.181
[ JPNIC database provides information regarding IP address and ASN. Its use
  ]
[ is restricted to network administration purposes. For further
information,  ]
[ use 'whois -h whois.nic.ad.jp help'. To only display English output,
   ]
[ add '/e' at the end of command, e.g. 'whois -h whois.nic.ad.jp xxx/e'.
   ]

Network Information:
a. [Network Number]             59.106.12.0-59.106.27.255
b. [Network Name]               SAKURA-NET
g. [Organization]               SAKURA Internet Inc.
m. [Administrative Contact]     KT749JP
n. [Technical Contact]          KW419JP
p. [Nameserver]                 ns1.dns.ne.jp
p. [Nameserver]                 ns2.dns.ne.jp
[Assigned Date]                 2004/11/24
[Return Date]
[Last Update]                   2004/11/24 18:41:02(JST)

Less Specific Info.
SAKURA Internet Inc.
                     [Allocation]
59.106.0.0/16

More Specific Info.

No e-mail addresses of the abuse team or NOC or SOC.

Best regards,

Kurt Kraut